In The Cavity of a Rock

In The Cavity of a Rock
Father Lehi

Sunday, December 19, 2010

LDS Scholars offer rebuttal to the question of Horses in the Book of Mormon.



This is a video that I stumbled across on the fairlds.org youtube channel. This is a great video because it has some of the standard rebuttles for the more common issues that most anti Mormons like to throw around. I think Daniel C. Peterson, John Tvetdnes, and Brant Gardner and many of these other scholars do such a great job handling these issues in such a professional manner. I have had the opportunity to speak with a few these guys online and quiz them about some of my Hopi findings and ideas and they have proven to be completely professional in handling my questions and giving me added insights even when there were isssues that we may have disagreed upon (which were very few!). Anyways I hope you enjoy this quick video as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment