In The Cavity of a Rock

In The Cavity of a Rock
Father Lehi

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Welcome to the cavity of the rock




This is the blog that I have decided to put together. It is basically just so that I can post interesting findings in my Book of Mormon studies. I have decided the blogs name due to the hiding spot of Ether in the Book of Mormon (Ether 13). It was basically a place where Ether was safe from harm and able to record the record of his people on the plates as well as a place where he was still close enough to the Jaredites so that he could witness and prophecy their destruction. I hope to be able to bring interesting things that I have found in my studies to those friends and family who may be interested. I will be posting video footage, links to other websites, artwork, and different findings that I feel others may find interesting, including some of the same links that I have posted in the facebook group (USA) Unprofitable Servants of America. I will also be posting some of my Hopi research and findings and how I feel they correlate with people and places in the Book of Mormon. I hope you will all enjoy and please feel free to provide feedback, comments, ideas and suggestions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment